Innovit simplifies the process of managing, validating, and exchanging trusted product data to enable regulatory compliance, reduce procurement spend and ensure patient safety.
With over 20 years of experience in master data management and regulatory compliance, Innovit enables companies to easily share validated product data at a much lower cost. We have a proven track record in delivering ‘globally scalable’ product data management systems that enable Medical Device suppliers and Healthcare Providers to meet compliance deadlines, and promote patient & consumer safety while increasing supply chain efficiencies.
Operating since 2000, Innovit is based in San Francisco with offices in London and Sydney, serving customers across the Healthcare and Life Science supply chains, such as Mayo Clinic, South Australia Health, Southern Cross Hospitals, 3M, Abbott, Arthrex, Ascensia Diabetes, B. Braun, Bio-Rad, Molnlycke, ThermoFisher, Zimmer Biomet.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer with strong coding skills to join our team!
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for developing test automation capability across the business.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY?
Innovit is a fast-growing and dynamic software company, which has transformed over the past five years, from being a master data management software leader with operations only in Australia and New Zealand, into a multinational organization with aggressive expansion into North America and Europe. Our US and EU businesses are growing at 150+% year-on-year.
Innovit’s vision is to deliver high-quality master data that can enable the realization of e-Health, and to digitize Healthcare & Life Science value chains with ‘trusted data’.
If you’re excited by the prospect of working in a company with tremendous growth, and you’re the type of professional who is reliable, innovative, committed, and ethical, we invite you to join Innovit in realizing our “e‑Health vision” with the motto ‘Trusted Data. Made Simple.’ – and to achieve even faster growth rates over the next five years.
Objectives and Responsibilities:
You will work with the QA leads and other engineers to:
- Design & develop maintainable and reusable test frameworks.
- Design and automate test cases.
- Setup test automation in the CI server.
- Produce complete documentation of test frameworks and developed test suites.
- Work with other team members to continuously improve testing efficiency through automation.
- Ensure testing activities are rigorously carried out following Innovit’s standard procedures.
You will be expected to build automated quality gates in the development process to significantly reduce software defects and streamline the software delivery process.
Skills and Cultural Requirements:
ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL SKILLS:
You must have the following technical capabilities:
- Solid knowledge of web automation test frameworks such as Selenium, Playwright, Puppeteer.
- Ability to effectively solve technical problems.
You must have these professional traits:
- Capable of working independently after sufficient product/application training
- A quick learner with the ability to acquire new domain knowledge, self-guided learning capability
- Not afraid to ask questions or seek assistance
- Willing to challenge architectural & design decisions
- Natural willingness to share information among team members
Willingness to accommodate overseas time zones depending on project geographies (e.g., US, EU and/or Australia).
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software testing.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in:
- Designing test frameworks.
- Write automation code, utilizing tools such as Selenium, Playwright, and Puppeteer.
- Experience with CI servers such as TeamCity.
- Experience with performance & security testing tools.
- Experience and knowledge with Agile development practices.
Experience using Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Zephyr).
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.